Thursday, April 18, 2013

Warrior ....An Eco Creation

My inspiration for this pretty wrist cuff came from the Album 'The Warrior' by  Scandal and Patty Smyth


Now my copy of the tape has been transformed into my latest creation and immortalizing one of my favorite 80's song



*Warrior*

This pretty wrist cuff I lined with beautiful soft brown suede given to me in form of a skirt by a dear friend......of course it just screamed re purposing.
The brown suede compliments the beautiful brown sparkle that crochet audio tape produces.
Then I added some beads and embellishments from my vintage jewelry stash and voila.....
my newest beauty was born

I leave you with the song that inspired me


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDuWFYOTyqA



Till next time...

Remember to reduce, reuse and recycle


Fidi  xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment